Greetings to every regular user and just passing by a guest! I did not think about the topic of my article for long, since I heard it from a good friend. precisely, he helped him decide the question of how to change iCloud on the iPhone. And now I invite everyone who is interested in this problem to discuss.
iCloud has become a frequent guest on the devices of our citizens, only few have managed to study it well (read about using the service here). How to change an account in iCloud the first time units can figure it out. But there are still many similar questions:
- "How to change iCloud on iPhone 5?";
- "How to change iCloud on iPhone 4?";
- "How to change iclCud on iPad?".
My recommendations will be a lifeline for beginners in this direction.
ICloud Key Features
Since the conversation is about iCloud users who have not yet fully taken place, I want to step back a little from the topic and remember what this storage is for.
The creators tried to create a place where each user can put all the data from different devices with a single access. Let me give you an example: a photo taken on an iPhone will immediately appear on both the iPad and Mac (if you have one). Just connect to the network and you’re done.
Apple iCloud is able to sync the following information:
- all applications;
- books and TV shows;
- All photos and videos from the iPhone or iPad;
- Settings available on iPad or iPhone
- contacts (contact restoration can be found here);
- iOS desktop settings
- all kinds of messages;
This storage is very valuable for fans to play games. Imagine: you just played on the iPhone, paused, moved to another room, remembered and continued your game on the iPad.
There are times when you really need to change data about yourself (that is, about the user) that are hidden in the operating system. In such a situation, you should first know how to change iCloud.
Is it possible to change iCloud? Of course, yes, just note that it is impossible to make adjustments to the account name with the following ending:
Important! If you decide that you delete the account from the phone, create a new one and the issue is resolved, you are mistaken. All your data will simply disappear from the phone, but will still remain in the iCloud system (on the cloud storage server).
What can I change in Apple ID?
An account is an identifier ID. In addition to the identifier itself, by going to the Apple ID management page, you can change the following data:
- password (read about password recovery here);
- e-mail addresses (optional);
- FULL NAME;
- Security Question;
- date of birth;
- e-mail (backup).
Getting started with the solution to the "How to change your iCloud account?" Getting started:
- Go to the official Apple website.
- Find the “Support” item in the upper right corner. Click on the caption.
- The next step is to go to the Apple ID tab.
- Next, select the inscription "Change your Apple ID". Note: if you need to change the password for the ID, then you need to select "Change your password".
- Log in with your existing ID and valid password.
- And now we introduce everything new.
ICloud account change was successful. Use on health.
I hope you figured out how to change iCloud. Now you can perform these simple actions with your eyes closed. Each beginner is slowly turning into an experienced user. The same situation will happen to swamis. Soon your friends will turn to you for help with similar questions:
- "How to change icloud on iPhone 4s?";
- "How to change icloud on iPhone 5s?".
Do not be afraid to try and experiment! And I will be happy to support you with help and advice!