How to enable the maximum performance of Windows 10 to increase processor efficiency for faster execution of any tasks in the Windows 10 operating system? There is a simple way that has become available after the recent dozen update. Now consider the instructions from the video.
The Microsoft OS includes a balanced power scheme by default, which sets average indicators for screen brightness, CPU efficiency and other computer hardware modules. In addition, on most laptops, other modes are also available. economical, high performance.
But not everyone knows that you can activate another option:
How to add it to the parameters. now I will tell.
Immediately it is worth noting that we are not talking about overclocking the processor, video adapter. We only remove the restrictions set by the operating system so that the hardware works at the MAX level of its capabilities. At the same time, the temperature of the process processor will increase, the noise of the fans will increase. In the case of laptops, manufacturers optimally select the power of coolers to avoid excessive overheating.
But if you have a stationary PC (system unit) that you built yourself, then you should pay attention at the moment and monitor the temperature indicators using special software.
How to enable the maximum performance mode of Windows 10
- Right-click on the "Start" (Start) button or press the WinX keyboard shortcut to call the main Windows context menu;
- In the list you will see the PowerShell item (admin), which we need:
- When the console window opens, you need to wait ten seconds until you see a line indicating the system path;
- Then copy the following command:
- Go back to the Turned window and click in it with the right mouse button to insert;
- Enter sends a request for processing, and in a moment you will see a message:
- Now open the control panel, select the displayed mode "Small Icons" in the upper right corner, then go to the "Power" section:
- We activate the "Maximum Performance" mode. If you don’t see it, then click on the inscription. “Show additional schemes ”:
- After switching on, the brightness of the display will increase to 100%, the cooler will work more intensively, applications, games will work faster. For example, in the process of video rendering, I used this mode, and the processing speed increased by more than 2 times;
- Suddenly, you want to return everything to its original state, PowerShell and the following command come in handy again:
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in the described actions. Just one minute. and you’re done!
Now you know how to enable the maximum performance of the Windows 10 processor. I also recommend reading an article on how you can use all cores CPU when loading Windows.