There are two standard ways to recover your iCloud password: via e-mail and answers to security questions. If these methods do not work, two options remain. contact support or refuse to use iCloud services.
Table of Contents
Recover iCloud Password via Email
The easiest way to recover your iCloud password is to send a reset code to your email. To do this:
- Connect your iPhone to the Internet.
- Go to the iCloud settings section. Click "Forgot your password?".
The code will be sent to the primary and backup mailbox if you added it. If the message doesn’t arrive, look in Spam. To be sure, add email@example.com to your email address book.
The password will be reset when clicking on the link from the letter. You will be prompted to enter a new iCloud security key.
Do not forget to visit myapplemaster.ru. all about Apple breakdowns by professionals
Recover iCloud password if there is no access to mail
What should I do if I forgot the password for iCloud, but I don’t have access to the main or backup mail? Answer security questions.
- Connect your iPhone to the Internet. Go to the iCloud section in the settings.
- Click "Forgot Password" and enter your Apple ID login.
- Select the answer to your security questions.
If the answers are correct, a password replacement window will appear on the screen. Enter a new security key, confirm it and do not forget anymore.
If 2-step verification has been enabled on your phone and a trusted device is connected, you can use it to return access.
If you enter the key obtained when setting up the scan, a code will be sent to the trusted device with which you can reset the password from iCloud.
To recover your iCloud password, you need an Apple ID or username. If you do not remember it, follow these steps:
- Tap "Forgot Apple ID or Password."
- Select "Forgot Apple ID."
- Enter last name, first name and e-mail.
If you try to pick up an identifier, after several attempts, a notification about blocking Apple ID will appear. To unlock:
- Go to iforgot.apple.com/en.
- Unlock the identifier using the password from iCloud (if you remember) or reset the security key.
As you can see, the circle closes, so that in the end you can end up with a blocked Apple ID and without an iCloud password.
Contact support or refuse to use
The question of how to remove iCloud without a password has a clear answer. no way. In iOS 7.0-7.6, you could get around the ban by replacing the password with Apple ID, but now there is no such loophole. Therefore, if you do not remember any data, it remains only to write or call support. See contact details at https://www.apple.com/en/contact.
Before contacting support, you need to prepare a photo of the box on which the serial number is visible, the serial number of the phone itself, as well as a purchase receipt. If you can prove that you are the rightful owner of the smartphone, they will remove the lock after activation, and you can set a different password.
If you can’t log into your account on iCloud, turn off all services related to it on your phone.
- Open the iCloud section in the settings.
- Turn off all services except Find iPhone. This option cannot be deactivated without a password.