On the watch’s dial, you can select various design options, adjust colors and add extensions. You can even set the clock ahead.
Switch between watch faces on your Apple Watch
- On the dial, swipe left or right from edge to edge.
- Stop brushing when you get to the right dial.
Some dials are not available in all countries and regions.
Set up a watch face on your Apple Watch
- Press Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Press the display with force.
- Swipe left or right to select a watch face, then tap Set.
- Swipe left or right to select an item then rotate Digital Crown to change it. For example, you can change the color of the second arrow or select other marks on the dial.
- Swipe left to edge to change the extensions. Press an extension to select it, then rotate Digital Crown to make changes. You can also add extensions from other programs.
- When finished, press the Digital Crown to save changes.
- Press the dial to set it as current.
You can also change the dial using your iPhone. Open the Apple Watch app and go to the Dials tab.
Adding additional information to the watch face
You can add extensions or program information to some watch faces. The Apple Watch has extensions that show battery level, date, and more. You can also add extensions from some third-party programs. To see which programs have extensions, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Go to the "My watch" tab and click "Extensions".
Click Modify, then follow these steps.
- To add an extension, click After the extension is added to the Apple Watch on iPhone, you can add it to your watch. Return to the clock face, press the display with force and select “Configure”. Then press the extension and turn the Digital Crown to select the information to be displayed.
- To remove the extension, click Then select "Delete."