Following iOS 13.1.2 and iPadOS 13.1.2, Apple released the tenth beta of macOS Catalina. The update is already available for all registered developers both by air and in a special section on the company’s official website.
Most likely, the tenth OS build will be the last test version before the global release of macOS Catalina. Traditionally, Apple does not list changes. There is every reason to believe that the developers limited themselves to eliminating errors and bugs.
What’s new in macOS Catalina:
- Apple abandoned iTunes. Three applications came to replace – “Music”, “Podcasts” and “TV”;
- The system has a new application "Locator";
- By analogy with iOS, the “Screen Time” function has been added to macOS Catalina;
- There is support for universal applications with the iPad;
- New opportunities for people with disabilities;
- Apple has added an option to use the iPad as a second monitor.
See the full macOS Catalina review for more details.